Make use of the time you are in the car to learn.
- Pick a category like animals, numbers, colors, directions, businesses, etc. Call out their names in Korean when you see them. (Yes, I actually say 왼쪽, 오른쪽 when I make turns. haha)
- Write a Korean word you are learning on the car window with those window erasable markers. Exchange as soon as you learn it with a new word.
- Play the ends with/starts with syllable game. 등산 ends with 산
등산 산책하다 다음
- Keep a few flashcards in your card and look at a new one for each trip
- Listen to KPop music and sing along
- Listen to podcasts and Korean broadcasts (Like “Catch the Wave”)
- Practice speaking along with audio program (Living Language, Pimsleur, Survival Korean, etc.)
- Take photos with your phone and look up words (post office, convenience store, gas station, etc.)