This new year does not need to be chaotic, if you do simple daily routines. You can create a control journal for your language learning.
Get the rest you need to be alert and successful. The more things you do in the evening, the less you have to do in the morning. Start 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Check your calender for tomorrow’s activities.
- Clean up your desk for 5 minutes. Set a timer.
- Put anything you need for the next day on the launch pad.
- Put your phone on the charger.
- Review your flashcards or listen to audio before you go to sleep. Get into a calm, relaxed state.
- Lights out at a decent hour! There is fun to be had tomorrow.
- Check your calendar.
- Review your flashcards.
- How does your room/desk look? Put away 3 things. Do it now.
- Gather up the things on your launch pad.
- Check your list to see if you forgot anything.
- Get some water, and sit down to do your studying.
- Check your Flight Plan for study tasks.
- Set your timer for 15 minutes.
- Stay focused for the whole time and you will get to take a break for 15 minutes and play a game or listen music. You can focus better on your work and get it done faster if
you are not distracted by too many things at once. Focus makes you Fabulous.
- When the timer goes off you get to take a break. Set the timer again and
when it goes off, jump back into your studying. Keep doing this until your
studying is finished.
- Check your calendar for any projects you need to work on. Doing a little every day will make it much easier on you. We call this the project mode.
- Clean up your desk. Just 5 minutes.
- Put a smile on your face and look in the mirror. You are a very responsible person. Tell yourself how proud you are of yourself. You always knew you could do it!
Class Schedule and Activities
8 AM Tuesday Korean Digital Academy
9 AM Thursday Tutoring